DISPUTES AND LAWSUITS
- Judicial and Extrajudicial Claims before the government agencies that controls the financial sector and before the sector
- Representation and exhaustion of administrative remedies before the administrative authorities.
- Petitions to the Supreme Court.
- Claims of appeal in civil and commercial.
- Exequatur of foreign judgments.
Judicial Litigation And Arbitration in Civil and Commercial Matters
- Ordinary Proceedings: Contractual and Tort litigation, Real Estate Litigations, Reivindication Processes, Breach of contract, etc.
- Abbreviated Law Suits: Accountability processes, Easements, Challenge Records, Restitution of property, etc.
- Verbal Law Suits: Nullity of marriage and divorces, minors or disabled people processes, copyright disputes, cancellation and replacement of securities, revocation actions, consumer protection processes, property disputes, condominium disputes, etc.
- Voluntary Jurisdiction: legal licenses to alienate or encumber property of minors, bans, suggestion for donations.
CIVIL AND FAMILY LAW
- Real Estate: Promises and agreements of sale, exchanges, securities studies, remedial actions for eviction or hidden defects or crippling.
- Bans and Conservatorships
- Divorce and Separation of Property
- Marital Settlement Companies
- Wills, Inheritance, and Financial Planning
- Contracts and Civil Obligations
BUSINESS & CORPORATE LAW
- Corporations: constitution, reform, transformation, mergers, division, etc.
- Contracts, Events and Corporate Obligations
- Bankruptcy Procedures: Act 1116 of corporate insolvency and concordats.
- Industrial Property: Trademarks and patents.
- Copyright – Intellectual Property
- Judicial and Voluntary Liquidations of Companies
- Nullity of Companies
- Contracts of Participation Accounts
- Inquiries and complaints against judicial rulings and insurance companies.
- Insurance counseling.
ANTITRUST AND COMPETITION LAW
- Actions of unfair competition with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, and before civil judges with precautionary measures.
- Consumer protection, among others.
- Restrictive practices of competition
- Protective actions
- Class actions and group
- Enforcement actions
- Demands of unconstitutionality of laws
- Representation of public servants with the Attorney General’s Office, the State Council and the Office of Internal Disciplinary Control of Public Entities.
- Advice on issues of special agencies and disciplinary complaints with the Attorney General’s Office when the officials ignore his duties by transgressing the rights of our clients.
MINES AND HYDROCARBONS LAW
- Advice on procedures, permits and general regulatory matters involving the oil, gas, mining and energy industries.
- Legal representation before government agencies.
- Advise on regulatory issues of the Energy and Gas Regulatory Commission (CREG) of the National Hydrocarbons Agency (ANH) and the Mines and Energy Industry.
- Legal advice on contracts for supply and transport of fuel.
- Legal advice on mergers, acquisitions and “joint ventures” in the mining and hydrocarbons industries.
- Legal advice on transactions related to financing of infrastructure projects, international offers of acquisition and liquidation of infrastructure projects.
- Legal counsel in negotiating concessions with the state.
- Legal advice in the selection process of contractors and other bidding process developed by state agencies.
- Legal advice in structuring projects
- Legal advice in the preparation of tenders